Alpinestars Atom Racing Suit
|Standard Cuff||Boot Cuff|
The Alpinestars Atom Racing Suit has a two-layer construction with a soft knitted liner for optimum levels of protection, and driver comfort. With a twill outer shell and aramid lining for comfort and breathability, this suit is also equipped with a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on the crotch, back, and waist for an optimized fit.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulet construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Standard Cuff: Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
- Boot Cuff: Certified to the SFI 3-2 A/5 Level standard certification.
- Two-layer suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back, waist, and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Ergonomic collar with a soft stretchable insert for extended coverage and maximum driver comfort.
- 100% aramidic outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Adjustable belted waist ensures a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg, and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrists and cuffs for optimum comfort.
- Premium YKK double slider metal zipper for a versatile and customizable fit.
- ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits
- Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
- Regular fit design.
- Weight 420g/sqm.