Alpinestars Supermono v2 Racing Shoes
The Alpinestars Supermono v2 has been designed and engineered to give drivers the ultimate performance fit and feel. The Supermono v2 is an ultra-lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component reduced in order to save weight. Featuring a new ‘sock’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit, this shoe is also equipped with a more contoured, sculpted shape to better adapt to the lines of the feet, and has a minimal, fuss-free construction for maximum lightness with strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation.
- The main upper material is constructed using superior bovine leather the optimum blend of superior mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
- Main upper leather material made by patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat resistance, weight saving, and strength.
- Collar padding is constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and lightweight.
- Insole in Texon and micro-porous material on the upper for comfort and lightweight.
- The elastic fireproof collar and tongue combine lightweight technology and unsurpassed levels of comfort, for enhanced general performance and an optimized fit.
- Additional hidden instep fit adjustment for a precise, secure, and comfortable fit.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones on the lateral and medial sides and the front toe of the collar for optimized ventilation, breathability, and comfort.
- The main closure is made by hook and loop for ease of use.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
- Micro-porous heel for additional shock absorbing and lightweight.
- Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s race program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
- Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.