Please Note: These items are for Pre-Order ONLY.
Alpinestars Tech-1 Z v2 Racing Shoes
The Tech-1 Z v2 shoe boasts a new ‘sock’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit. The lightweight shoe has a more contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic foot bed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement.
- Main upper constructed from premium bovine leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
- Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
- Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
- Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
- All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
- Closure system features an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot.
- Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength properties
- SFI/Alpinestars label between shoe and strap.
- Alpinestars exclusive F1-derived thin rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals and optimum levels of grip.
- Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standard.
- Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
- Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.
- Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.