G-Force GF1 - SA2020 Helmet
The G-FORCE Racing Gear GF1 Open Face open face helmet shows that just because you prefer a classic style doesn’t mean that you have to compromise safety or the comfort of modern features. The use of our unique composite blend shell helps keep the GF1 Open Face both lightweight and durable. The open face styling means that you can have a helmet that weighs as little as many high-end, premium models which means a lighter feel and less neck strain.
The G-78 interior impact shell is covered by the Comfort Blend liner which comes standard in the GF1 Open Face helmet. This liner is more comfortable, cooler and hypoallergenic on the skin and features the TrackPAT vision enhancing print to help eliminate distractions for the racing professional.
An adjustable, tinted visor strip finishes the design of the classically styled helmet and aids in shielding the user from glare. The features of the GF1 Open Face helmet provide the driver with supreme quality at an affordable price for a flame-retardant helmet.
The G-FORCE Racing Gear GF1 Open Face helmet is the advanced racers choice for quality and innovation.
- Average Viewing Angle – Left/Right – 215°
- Average Viewing Angle – Vertical – UP – 20°
Shell Weight (approx.):
- Small Shell (size XSM – MED): L 285mm(11.22 in), W : 258mm(10.15 in), H : 263mm(10.35 in)
- Large Shell ( LRG – XXL): L 290mm(11.42 in), W : 267mm(10.51 in), H : 273mm(10.75 in)
- Small shell (Size XSM-MED) 3.1 lbs +/- 1.6oz
- Large Shell (Size Large – XX-Large) 3.2 lbs +/- 1.6oz