Sparco Lap Racing Gloves
The Sparco Lap Racing Glove is a glove that packs high-end features into a reasonably priced package. The Lap Racing Glove features a unique elastic cuff system that is extremely comfortable and was designed to work well with the Sparco Competition suit. The Lap also features “hybrid” finger stitching. The fingers are both external and internal stitched for comfort. The external stitching is used on the palm side of the finger so the driver does not have any pressure points from the stitch lines. The upper side of the finger is traditional internal stitching. This gives the glove excellent durability as the stitches are not exposed. The palm features high-grip smooth silicon for maximum performance. Available in 5 colors. The Lap is FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 approved.
- Unique Elastic Cuff System
- Pre-Curved Hybrid Fingers
- An anatomically correct palm that contours to the natural shape of the hand
- Printed smooth high-grip silicon increases grip, comfort and dexterity
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 approved