Sparco Skid Racing Shoes
The Skid driving shoe is a light-weight, unique design that has genuine ultra-soft leather upper with an offset closure system without a traditional shoe tongue. This design feature moves the potential pressure point of traditional laces from the top of your foot to the side which gives unparalleled comfort. The Skid also features a stretch rear collar for flexibility. It has a comfortable cushioned inner sole and an all-new slim rubber sole that is anti-slip, anti-static, and oil and fuel resistant. All-new anti-static pure rubber outer sole features a special texture for better pedal grip. Available in five colors. The Skid is SFI and FIA approved.
- Ultra-soft leather mid-boot design with unique offset closure system
- Textured leather lateral protection for abrasion resistance
- Comfortable cushioned insole
- Ultra-slim, lightweight outer sole with unique heel support
- Anti-static pure rubber outsole with texture for grip
- SFI and FIA approved