Stilo ST5 GT Carbon Auto Racing Helmet SA2020
- The ST5 GT has ports on the sides to add built-in communications, side air or hydration.
- For the "naked" version of this helmet, please see the Stilo ST5 FN Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet SA2020
- For the absolute lightest-weight carbon fiber racing helmet available, see the Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860 Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet
Looking for a carbon fiber helmet with great visibility? The ST5 GT is Stilo's latest and greatest carbon fiber helmet. They've updated the design of the ST4W GT that was so popular to include a taller and lower
That's not all they've accomplished for the new model, however. Here's a list of upgrades and features on this helmet:
- Lighter weight compared to ST4 models – up to size 59 in the small shell!
- Now available in 3XL (64) in addition to 2XL sizing (composite versions as well as carbon)
- All ST5 models share the same
eyeport, so shields are now interchangeable across all ST5 helmets.
- Greatly improved ventilation: Now with 8 ventilation holes for improved cooling with Top Air systems – 6 in and 2 out
- Narrower by almost ½” and even lower profile than the ST4
- New & improved visor: only two screws and a center “squeeze to unlock" latch system
deisngedcheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than any previous Stilo helmet
The modular design of the ST5 GT means that it can be outfitted with electronics, air supply or hydration systems (as well as any combination of the three), with no wires or hoses hanging from the helmet as it all integrates within the helmet shell.
Lightweight and strong, with the flexibility to work seamlessly with your onboard systems – the Stilo ST5 GT is a great choice for any racer who yearns for enhanced visibility without compromises. Check out the additional features of ST5 F below:
- FIA 8858-2015 and Snell 2020 Certified
- Light weight - size Large weighs a mere 3.2 lbs!
- Autoclave-molded Carbon Fiber
- Comes with noise attenuating earmuffs as standard
- Includes an M6 nut integrated into helmet shell for use with head and neck restraints.
- Note:HANS post anchors sold separately
- Two different shell sizes to choose from, providing you with a better fit and a lighter helmet. Rather than filling a large shell with lots of padding to accommodate those who require a small size, Stilo offers 2 shell sizes; one for extra small to large, and one for extra large to 3X large sizes.
- Electronics Systems Features:
- An integrated electronics jack that is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor so that use is trouble-free even while wearing a head and neck restraint.
- Wiring that’s integrated behind the padding for minimal hassle. With no hanging wires in the helmet, everything stays put where it is supposed to be.
- Ventilation System Features:
- Available with an air supply system that pumps in a steady supply of fresh air to drivers of closed cockpit cars. Many different attachments are available, all of which integrate into the helmet shell seamlessly, and can be used in conjunction with a communication system as well as a hydration system.