Tacx Boost Trainer
With just two simple clicks, you’ll be ready to ride.
|SMALL BUT STABLE|
This indoor trainer has a small footprint, 675 x 650 mm (26.6” x 25.6”), but provides a sturdy ride.
EASY TO STORE
Multifunctional front wheel support serves as a handle to carry the trainer and ensures a natural cycling position.
You won’t need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it.
A simple lever on your handlebar lets you control the resistance; 10 levels, up to 1,050 watts.
REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
An actual flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke.
SMOOTH AND QUIET
The closed resistance unit reduces noise and makes for a smoother ride.
HOW FAR AND HOW FAST
Add the Garmin Speed Sensor to track how far and how fast you’re riding and train with some of your favorite apps.
- Physical dimensions: 26.6" x 25.6" (675 x 650 mm)
- Dimensions when folded: 22.2" x 16.1" x 9.7" (565 x 410 x 245 mm)
- Weight: 18.8 lbs (8.5 kg)
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adapters for other widths available.
- Magnets: 2 x 8 permanent ferrite magnets
- Height: 16.1" (410mm)
- Mass inertia: 20.2 lbs (9.2 kg)
- Transmission: Roller, 30mm
- Control by: Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Max power: 1050 watts
- Flywheel: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Max brake force: 50 N
- Max torque: 17 Nm
- Booster Trainer
- Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)