Tacx FLUX S Smart Trainer
|ACCURATE AND RELIABLE|
Keep track of your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements. That includes power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 3%.
|READY TO SPRINT|
The well-balanced design and large footprint of the FLUX S Smart trainer ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 1,500 watts.
Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 10% gradient.
A MORE REALISTIC RIDE
At 15.4 lbs (7.0 kg), a heavy flywheel ensures a realistic ride feel and good responsiveness.
SMOOTH AND SILENT
This direct-drive trainer is designed to bring vibration and noise levels to the absolute minimum, resulting in one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
The FLUX S Smart trainer communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
|ABLE TO STAND ALONE|
You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
Connect FLUX S Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
TACX TRAINING SOFTWARE
Enjoy a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
TACX TRAINING PLANS
Take advantage of structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3-D maps and more.
- Physical dimensions: 26.4" x 25.3" (670 x 642 mm)
- Weight: 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
- Accuracy: <3%
- Max incline: 10%
- Electrical requirement: 110-240 V
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available.
- Measured speed: Yes
- Magnets: 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets
- Height: 18.1" (460 mm)
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Mass inertia: 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Max power: 1500 watts
- Flwheel: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano and SRAM: 8-11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body (sold separately). Not suitable for specialized SCS system.
- Max brake force: 65 N
- Output: Speed, cadence, power
- Measured cadence: Yes
- Calibration: Spin down
- Measured power: Yes
- Wireless communication: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
- Max torque: 22.1 Nm
- FLUX S Smart Trainer
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- 1-month Tacx Premium software