Tacx NEO 2T Smart Trainer
|THE SOUND OF SILENCE|
Redesigned magnets have significantly improved the stillness of NEO 2T Smart. Internal air displacement and vibrations are reduced, resulting in a remarkably silent trainer.
|A MORE COMFORTABLE RIDE|
NEO 2T Smart reacts instantly to speed or incline changes and allows for movement to the left and right while cycling, following the natural course of your body.
To simulate an outdoor ride indoors, dynamic inertia controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to make your ride feel more realistic.
This feature works with Tacx software or the Zwift app to make the trainer vibrate and simulate the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel.
When connected to an external power source, descent simulation accurately simulates a downhill drive.
NEO 2T Smart features a new motor design that delivers more power at low speeds, resulting in a highly improved ride feel during a climb or acceleration.
|READY TO SPRINT|
32 integrated neodymium magnets allow for a high brake force and high power levels. NEO 2T Smart ensures maximum stability, even during explosive sprints, up to 2,200 watts.
Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient.
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Keep track of your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements — no calibration needed. That includes power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 1%.
NEO 2T Smart communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
|ABLE TO STAND ALONE|
You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
Connect NEO 2T Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
TACX TRAINING SOFTWARE
Enjoy a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
TACX TRAINING PLANS
Take advantage of structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3-D maps and more.
- Physical dimensions: 22.6" x 29.5" (575 x 750 mm)
- Weight: 47.4 lbs (21.5 kg)
- Accuracy: <1%
- Max incline: 25%
- Electrical requirement: 110-240 Volts
- Simulation of descent: Yes
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm and 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available
- Measured speed: Yes
- Q-factor: 147 mm
- Height: 21.7" (55 cm)
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Mass inertia: Variable to 275.6 lbs (125 kg)
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Max power: 2200 Watts
- Power indicator: Multicolor LED, spot on floor
- Flywheel: Virtual
- Max brake force: 260N
- Output: Speed, cadence, power
- Measured cadence: Yes
- Calibration: No calibration needed
- Measured power: Yes
- Connection indicator (ANT+/BLUETOOTH): 2 LEDs
- Wireless communication: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
- Max torque: 88 Nm
- Shimano/SRAM 9 to 11 speed compatible
- Campagnolo (compatible, requires special cassette body)
- SRAM 12 speed/XDR (compatible, requires special cassette body)
- Shimano 12 speed Microspline (not compatible yet, requires special cassette body)
- NEO 2T Smart Trainer
- Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- SHIMANO/SRAM Free Hub
- Direct drive quick release with adapter set (142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm)
- 1-month Tacx Premium software