About Winding Road Racing
What We Do
The mission of Winding Road Racing is to offer everything drivers and teams need to go road racing. That means we offer:
- Race Gear -- our online and retail stores sell helmets, safety apparel, data systems, seats/harnesses, tools, performance parts
- Race Cars -- we build and sell complete race cars, specializing in Porsche, Mazda and BMW; we also help drivers find and market cars through Winding Road Showroom.
- Race Services -- we prep, maintain, tune and support race and performance cars for customers, specializing in Pirelli World Challenge, Spec MX-5 Challenge, NASA, SCCA and SVRA racing.
- Race Training -- Winding Road Academy provides driving schools, tips, classes, event calendars, equipment profiles and race car news.
- Race Sponsorship -- drivers can join Team Winding Road where you can earn store credits for your on-track work.
Where We Do It
Online Megastore -- we sell race gear at WindingRoadRacing.com
Retail Stores -- we have retail stores located in Austin, TX, Southern California, Atlanta, GA (at Road Atlanta), Bowling Green, KY (at NCM Motorsports Park). View the Google Virtual Tour of our Austin location.
Visit the Contact Us page of windingroadracing.com for locations, hours, phone numbers.
Trackside Store -- you can find us at major events across the country
Race Shop -- we do our race car building and maintenance in Austin, TX
Newsletter and Social Media -- we provide useful information through our email newsletters, Winding Road YouTube channel and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Race Car Listings -- we maintain a list of interesting race cars for sale at Showroom.WindingRoad.com
Who We Are
We are racers serving racers. We currently run or sponsor several cars in a variety of classes to maintain our experience base with the equipment and services we sell.
NASA and SCCA Spec Miata
SCCA Pro MX-5 Cup
PCA Club Racing
Chumpcar For 2020 Winding Road Team Racing will offer pro customer racing in the Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup with the Mazda MX-5 Cup Car, and Spec MX-5 Challenge with the Spec MX-5.
For more information on the new for 2020 Spec MX-5 Challenge: Click Here.
Spec MX-5 Challenge Calendar
Spec MX-5 Challenge Pricing
Comparison of Spec MX-5 Challenge and Global MX-5 Cup Pricing
WR Pro Customer Racing provides trackside support for both rental race cars and driver owned race cars
Winding Road Racing is lead through the experience and expertise of our Race Services GM, Brian Falcon.
Contact Steve Marengo (email@example.com) (512) 994-0656 for a quote and to discuss your specific needs.
Our Major Event History
- Spec MX-5 Challenge: 8 poles
- Spec MX-5 Challenge: 8 wins
- Spec MX-5 Challenge: P2 National Championship
- Spec MX-5 Challenge: Central Region Champion
- Spec MX-5 Challenge: 6 wins
- Rookie-of-the-Year TCA (Pirelli World Challenge)
- 2 Victories (MX-5 Cup & Pirelli World Challenge)
- 7 Podiums (MX-5 Cup & Pirelli World Challenge)
- 38 Top 10 Finishes (MX-5 Cup & Pirelli World Challenge)
- Global MX-5 Cup Rookie of the Year
- 2 Victories
- 4 Podium Finishes
- 9 Top 5 Finishes
2012 - 2015:
- 1st place, Targa Newfoundland, Modern 5 (2012)
- 1st place, NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill, E0 (2013)
- 1st place, The Hawk with Brian Redman, MP4 (2014) and GT3A (2015)
- National Champions, Spec MIata, SCCA (2014) and NASA (2015)
- 1st place, SCCA Pro MX-5 Cup, Watkins Glen and Mosport (2016)
Our Thunderhill race is captured in the film The Big Engine That Could
- Peter Nelson -- Store Manager (Santa Ana, CA)
- Melis Mutlugun -- Store Manager (Atlant, GA)
- Brian Falcon -- Race Services GM
- Mike DeCesaro -- Performance GM
- Liana Leblanc -- Marketing Manager
- Jeff Lail -- Shipping Manager
- Megan O'Malley -- Retail GM
- Michael Craighill -- Controller
- Susan Moore -- VP Business Development
- Tom Martin -- CEO