AiM Sports 7-Pin 712 SmartyCam to 5-Pin 712 CAN Cable
This CAN cable has a 7-pin 712 connector on one end and a 5-pin 712 connector on the other to connect select SmartyCam devices to the CAN port on an AiM data logger or SMC bridge.
This is the same 2 meter (6 1/2 ft) cable included in the original SmartyCam kit.
This cable is compatible with the following cameras:
- Original SmartyCam with viewing screen on top (2009-13), to connect the EXP port to an AiM dash/logger or SMC Bridge
- SmartyCam HD "Rev 2" or later (2015+), to connect the EXP port to an AiM dash/logger or SMC Bridge
- SmartyCam HD GP "Rev 2.1" or earlier (to 2018), to connect the EXP port to an AiM dash/logger or SMC Bridge
This cable is not compatible with the following cameras, which have 5-pin EXP ports, requiring the 5-Pin 712 Male to 5-Pin 712 Male cable:
- AiM SmartyCam HD (version 1)
- AiM SmartyCam HD GP 2.2 (bullet cam)