NEW FIA 8856-2018
Alpinestars Hypertech V2 Racing Suit
The Hypertech v2 is a super lightweight and breathable two-layer suit with an athletic fit, designed and developed for drivers looking for professional levels of racing performance. The Hypertech v2 also meets the much stricter requirements of the new FIA Standard 8856-2018 while still managing to maintain its incredible lightweight feel; weighing in at an impressive 265g/sqm. The outer shell is constructed from an aramidic Nomex anti-static outershell that provides optimal heat and flame resistance, while maintaining the lightest possible weight, while the new internal lining is an innovative aramidic knit, that again meets the new FIA standard. The suit also incorporates thin, stretchable, superlight panels developed exclusively for Alpinestars which maximize the comfort levels on offer and also allows the suit to regulate the body temperature to optimum levels. These F1 derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the elbow area, lower back and sides, crotch and knee zones and provide excellent levels of flexibility and freedom of movement in all the key mobility areas.
***The drop-down selection is in Euro sizing
- Certified to FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
- Super-lightweight at 265g/sqm and breathable two-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
- Innovative and soft lining knitted fleece material technology offers breathability and comfort.
- Strategically positioned Fromula 1-derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the lower back and sides, elbow, crotch and knee zones, to provide excellent flexibility, both in and out of the car.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving and allows for easy entry and exit into and out of the cockpit – important for ensuring comfort.
- Nomex anti-static outershell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant properties.
- Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
- Flat seam construction to reduce pressure points and improve strength.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulet construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Newly-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric, and secure hook and loop closure.
- Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity and reduce weight.
- Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
- Ultra Fit Design