*The Tech-1 K Start Shoe is not fire resistant and is intended for karting only. *
Alpinestars has incorporated a newly designed forefoot profile, Achilles-friendly collar design, breathable laser perforations, and reinforced external heel into the new Tech-1 K Start shoe.
The Alpinestars Tech-1 K Start is constructed from durable and lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of protection, comfort, and performance fit.
• Designed and developed specifically for the stresses incurred while racing karts.
• The main upper is constructed from durable microfiber for lightweight performance, comfort, and abrasion resistance.
• Integrated construction consisting of perforated microfiber and soft inner lining for high levels of comfort and breathability.
• Traditional symmetric lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
• External heel real rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
• New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy for great fit and performance.
• Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• All graphic elements are printed for excellent weight-saving.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
• Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection, and stability plus an integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.