Alpinestars Tech-1 KZ Karting Shoe
Alpinestars has incorporated technical features that have been proven in Formula 1 and other specific innovations for the kart track, the new Tech-1 KZ Karting Shoe has undergone a major evolution and will continue to deliver outstanding performance in karting.
New asymmetric instep lacing and Alpinestars’ exclusive wire filament closure system offers lightweight and precise support as well as anatomical forefoot profile; all while the new external reinforcements of the rounded heel and ankles provide the highest levels of protection and performance.
Minimal stitching, a new compound ultra-thin F1 specification grip sole, and new strategically positioned laser-cut perforation zones make the Tech-1 KZ Shoe one of the most advanced shoes in karting.
• Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide supremely lightweight performance and maximum foot sensitivity thanks to the “sock-like” effect, with no pressure points on the foot for excellent comfort and fit.
• External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
• Alpinestars’ lace-lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin guarantees quick, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus
aramidic speed top lacing. System integrates Alpinestars’ exclusively developed wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, precise fit and secure closure.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• The Tech-1 KZ tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
• New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
• Laser air-intakes and perforations on upper, with 3D mesh on the tongue, offer excellent breathability and comfort.
• Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
• Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.