Current positions available:
Services Specialist - Road Racing (Austin, TX)
If you are sports
car racing enthusiast with mechanical automotive experience, this is the job
Racing is seeking a Race Services professional to be responsible for building
and maintaining racecars in our climate controlled Austin location and
trackside at race events.
- General mechanical maintenance /
repair of high performance street & race cars.
- Safety equipment installation &
- Race car setup, including alignment,
tire mounting/balancing and fluid changes
- Diagnosing automotive electrical systems
- Light fabrication, composite work
& assembly of performance components
- Technical sales support for product
in WRR showroom
- Backup race hauler driver
- Trackside support including setup,
tire changing, pressures and temps, repairs
- Basic knowledge of sports car racing
and related safety gear
- 2 to 4 years of previous automotive
- Willing to work weekends &
- Clean driving record
- Able to drive truck with loaded
trailer long distances
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong cleanliness &
are expected to personally own many of the hand and air tools required of the
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
To be considered for this position,
please provide the following information:
- Current resume
- Brief description of your knowledge
of and interest in sports car racing
- Compensation requirements
Email your information to: email@example.com
phone calls please.