CoolShirt MobileCool Bag Cooling System - 6qt or 12qt
Now available with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery kit! Battery life is 6 hours of continuous use for a fully charged battery. A fully discharged battery takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge.
The CoolShirt MobileCool Bag Cooling System is a complete cooling system in a self-contained, portable bag. This is a fantastic cooling solution for streetcars running track days (put it behind your seat and remove it when you go home). This also fits many formula cars and sports racers that lack the rectangular space or flat floor needed for a standard Cool Box.
Alternatively, if the CoolShirt MobileCool Bag Cooling System is too large for your car, consider our Techniche Self-Contained Cooling Vest - No Wires or Tanks!
- Available in 6 or 12 quarts
- Power Source:
- Select "None" if you will wire directly to your vehicle's power
- Select Cigarette Lighter Adapter for plug-n-play driver cooling.
- Select "Battery Pack" to add a lithium-ion battery pack that can be charged and stored directly in the bag.
- Hose: Select "Yes" for a 4-foot hose with safety-release pull connectors. Simply cut the hose to the desired length and affix the connectors.
- Unless you can position the bag immediately next to your seat, you will need a CoolShirt Water Hose to connect this system to your CoolShirt. If you have a hose from another vehicle with a CoolShirt system, you can use that same hose with this system. If you do not have a hose, select "Yes".
CoolShirt MALE connectors work with any FEMALE connector, be it CoolShirt, Momo or FAST. So no matter which system you have, a CoolShirt shirt will work with it because of the MALE connector on the shirt.
If you have a Momo or FAST shirt and you buy a CoolShirt system, you can simply snip off the MALE connectors on the shirt and buy a new set of CoolShirt MALE connectors (which we carry individually) to push onto your garment hose. Even if you’ll be racing in another car which uses a FAST or Momo system at a later date, the new CoolShirt MALE connector you just pushed on will work with it.