CoolShirt Pro Air and Water System
The COOLSHIRT Pro Air & Water System delivers temperature-controlled cooled water to the driver’s Cool Shirt® and cooled blower-enhanced HEPA-4 filtered air to their helmet.
The CoolShirt Pro Air & Water System comes with a 13 or 19 quart cooling unit with an internal pump that supplies temperature-controlled cool water to the shirt and HEPA-4 filtered, chilled air to your helmet via a 235 CFM blower.
Eight feet of double insulated water hose with automatic shutoff/quick disconnects attach the shirt to the unit, and the Dual Temperature Control Switch allows the user to regulate the flow and the temperature of water for personal comfort based on external temperature variation.
- Pro Air and Water System, complete with CoolShirt cooler (choose from 13 or 19 quart) and air fan
- Appropriately sized mounting tray for cooler
- 12' hose to connect to CoolShirt garment
- NOTE: CoolShirt garment is not included in this kit.
- To choose the garment which is best for you, browse our selection of Cooling Shirts.
- Air hose and connectors
- Dual flow control switch that allows you to turn off air and water independently as well as regulate the flow speed of each
- 2 ice buckets that allow you to freeze a solid mass of water (which melts slower and allows your cooler water to stay cooler longer than smaller cubes)
CoolShirt MALE connectors work with any FEMALE connector, be it CoolShirt, Momo or FAST. So no matter which system you have, a CoolShirt shirt will work with it because of the MALE connector on the shirt.
If you have a Momo or FAST shirt and you buy a CoolShirt system, you can simply snip off the MALE connectors on the shirt and buy a new set of CoolShirt MALE connectors (which we carry individually) to push onto your garment hose. Even if you’ll be racing in another car which uses a FAST or Momo system at a later date, the new CoolShirt MALE connector you just pushed on will work with it.
If you want your CoolShirt System to be friendly to other people you share your vehicle with, and don't want to ask them to replace the male fittings on their shirt, you can purchase the Momo ADC Universal Female Fitting (sold in pairs) and replacethe garment-end FEMALE hose fittings on your CoolShirt hose. Now your system will be friendly to all 3 major brands of cooling shirts.
Dimensions: 15.5” L X 10.5” W X 13” H
Est. Cooling Time: 6 Hours
Dry Weight: 4lbs