Performances Services Technician
Marketing Coordinator Position
Performance Services Technician (Austin, TX)
If you are a performance sports car racing enthusiast with mechanical automotive experience, this is the job for you!</
Winding Road Racing is seeking a Performance Services Technician to be responsible for building and maintaining high performance sports cars in our climate-controlled Austin Texas location.
- General mechanical maintenance & repair of high-performance sports cars
- Safety equipment installation & inspection (safety harnesses, roll bars, etc.)
- Chassis setup, including alignment, corner balancing and tire mounting/balancing
- Engine tuning, including dyno operation and ECU programming
- Light fabrication, composite work & assembly of performance components
- Technical sales support for products in WRR showroom
- Knowledge of performance sports cars, racing and related safety gear
- 4+ years of previous automotive mechanical experience
- Willing to work occasional weekends & flexible hours. This is a Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM job but extended hours are occasionally required to meet customer demand.
- Clean driving record
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on the fly
- Strong cleanliness & organizational skills
- Personally own many of the hand and air tools required of the position
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
You will be entitled to all of the benefits provided to Company benefits for full-time employees. Eligibility for insurance through the Company begins on the first day of the month following employment. Benefits offered at this time include, but are not limited to:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Ten (10) days of paid time off per year for vacation, sick or personal time.
- 10 Paid Holidays including: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday following, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
- 401k Retirement Plan – You may contribute wages up to the IRS maximum of $19,500 in 2020. The Company will match up to 4% of base salary.
- Discounts on race gear merchandise purchased through Winding Road Racing.
To be considered for this position, please provide all of following information:
- Current resume
- Brief description of your knowledge of and interest in sports car racing
- Expected compensation range
Please submit the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Marketing Coordinator (Austin, TX)
Nextscreen Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator who will be assigned to work primarily with our largest client, Winding Road Racing (WRR).
Responsibilities will include:
- Completely own email production program
- Use MailChimp templates to create email promotions and weekly newsletters (minimum 3x/week)
- Resize images using Photoshop (or another image editing program) as needed
- Create email promotional creatives using Canva or other image programs
- Ensure email links are thoroughly tested and content is reviewed by merchandise and/or editorial personnel
- Email list management and schedule editorial and promotional emails using MailChimp
- Develop tracking metrics for different email campaigns – open and click-thru rates, product popularity, and other metrics as requested by management
- Work with Marketing Manager and Merchandising Manager on building a 12-month promotional calendar
- Ensure that promotional calendar is updated by requesting product priorities from merchandising team.
- Own promotional activities to support initiatives each month, including emails, social media posts, and in-store events
- Manage social platforms to drive awareness and build the Winding Road brand
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, assist in in-store event planning and execution (est. one event/month)
Race Series Coordination
- Coordinate with race series director and manage series apparel design and production
- Assist race series director and sales team with any requests, projects or activities (race registrations, coordinate with race tracks, etc.)
Media Sponsorship Support
- Assist, coordinate and manage contract deliverables for sponsorships and partnerships
- Coordinate website updates as needed (Wordpress and custom CMS)
- Ad hoc projects and assignments as needed. This can be online, race series, store or operations-related
- Work with designer for company business cards, store photos and printing, and logo edits for WRR and Spec MX-5 Challenge Race Series
- Have 1 to 5 years marketing experience
- Self-starter; willingness to seek out solutions for issues as they arise
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Familiarity with auto road racing (not required, but helpful!)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with lead generation practices, SEO, SEM, PPC and Social Media Marketing
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment under pressure as part of a team or individually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer application skills
- CMS experience, specifically with WordPress
- Familiarity with basic HTML
- Familiarity in marketing/creative platforms including Photoshop, and Mailchimp
- Previous experience with graphic editing is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be local and be authorized to work in the United States
FOR CONSIDERATION PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO:
No phone calls please!
Nextscreen Consulting LLC/Winding Road Media, LLC/Spec MX-5 Challenge
2500 McHale Court Ste 100A
Austin, TX 78758
Nextscreen Consulting LLC provides a variety of operational services for retail, publishing, and motorsports clients. We are located in the North Austin facility of our largest client, Winding Road Racing. We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join the team. The ideal candidate is highly organized and able to multi-tas. Candidate must be detail-oriented, accurate and well organized.