Lifeline Zero 360 FIA 2.25kg Novec 1230 Stored Pressure Electric - Bottle Only
This item includes a charged bottle only.
Read Winding Road's Review: The Best Value Fire System for Road Racing. Below is an excerpt of the review:
- The Novec gas also expands to fill the volume in which it is sprayed, making Novec's coverage far greater than with foam which is physically dispersed only where it is aimed.
- Novec's heat suppression means that the driver can breathe without the risk of fire damage to his/her lungs (watch the film Rush, which is about the Niki Lauda-James Hunt F1 battle, for a sense of how important this is). Novec is also non-toxic and approved by the EPA for use in occupied spaces.
- Because Novec operates as a gas, there is no foam messing up the car and potentially damaging electronics. Eventually, the Novec simply evaporates.
Lifeline Zero 360 FIA 2.25kg Novec 1230 Stored Pressure Electric System
The Novec™1230 Zero 360 range of car fire extinguishers
are significantly smaller and lighter than the current generation of FIA certified foam systems, offering far better packaging within the confines of the modern competition vehicle.
The Stored Pressure Electric System is an excellent option for the serious competitor. Electrically operated by the push of a button. This system is perfect for all categories of motorsport.
- FIA Homologated
- Smaller and lighter than ever
- 2.25kg of 3M™ Novec™1230 liquid clean agent extinguishant
- Highest quality
- Constant discharge in any orientation
- Excellent fire knockdown and fire out capabilities
- Two-year service cycle
- The choice of world championship winning constructors
The latest range of Lifeline range of Zero 360 car fire extinguishers
are the result of extensive research and development. Novec™1230 Zero 360represent a significant step forward in motorsport safety, convincingly passing the FIA tests conducted by the British Standards Institute and observed by the MSA.
This series of systems has been awarded FIA homologation number EX.042.17
Novec™1230 Zero 360 has moved the boundaries of motorsport car fire extinguishers. Using only the finest materials in both its construction and installation kit this system performed extremely well in the FIA tests for plumbed in fire systems which were witnessed by the British Standard Institute.