Miata Cage Version 4.5 1990-2005
Due to size and/or weight considerations, this product does not qualify for free shipping and will instead charge a flat-rate $75.00 fee for standard ground/home delivery.
This custom roll cage kit consists of roughly 69 feet and 24 pieces of 1 ½ by .095 DOM Tubing. The kit weighs roughly 100 lbs once installed in the vehicle and when installed properly is approved for SCCA, NASA, ICSCC and other sanctioning bodies competition.
The big change for V4 of the kit is that the front landing perches are made out of round tubing that is laser cut to precisely fit the rocker panel with no grinding or modifying in any way! This saves time on installation (roughly 1 hour) and eliminates and sharp edges near the drivers ankle.
Also included is a kill switch plate that is laser cut to fit on the passenger side of the roll cage kit.
- Lightweight weld in kit. Approximately 100lbs.
- Landing perches, 14 gussets, kill switch plate and all landing plates included.
- Partially notched - 11 of the tubes are pre-notched.
- Computer controlled bending insuring accurate bends every time.
- Comes complete with 29 page installation guide with over 55 pictures.
- Every piece is marked with a part # that corresponds to the installation guide and 4 separate full page schematics within the guide.
- Front down tubes are located behind the dash to allow for easier egress from the vehicle.
- Main hoop gets installed to perches on the floor that connect the rocker panel, floor and rear tub of the car not to the upper package tray.
- Rear down tubes land next to the shock mounts.
- When installed properly less than 1/4" of clearance to roof allowing for more head room for taller drivers.
- Includes Nascar door bars on both drivers and passenger sides installed at an angle that provide the driver with added safety in the event of a side impact.
- Allows for stock passenger seat to be re-installed once complete.
- Includes concealed dash bar up high in the car where the drivers legs can't ever come in contact with it.
- After complete installation dash is still removable in one piece.
- Includes tubes and plates that connect the front down tubes to the firewall.
- Nascar bars on both sides of the cage kit.
- The only round perch in the industry! New in Version 4.
- Additional 1.25" tubes available ($95.00) to X brace the rear down tubes.
- Additional 1" tube gussets available ($50.00 a pair)
- Additional Taco gussets available ($40.00 for 4)
- Cage pictured with additional tubing.