Motorola CP200D Digital Long Track Communications System
The Motorola CP200D Digital Long-track Communications System equips your team & driver with everything needed for racing communications with the advantages of digital radios and the reliability of Motorola.
- 2 Motorola CP200D Digital Radios, with chargers and Li-ion batteries
- 1 SCC-101 behind-the-head headset, with com cord
- 1 helmet kit w/ RTM Mic (IMSA, NASCAR)
- 1 SpeedCom Challenger Style Foam Ear Buds
- 1 Double shielded car harness (IMSA, NASCAR)
- 1 Radio to harness interface
- 1 PTT switch (Velcro, Hole Mount)
- 1 Radio mounting box
- 1 Antenna cable, whip antenna, radio antenna adapter
Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life--but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet.
The CP200d is made to last. It is rated IP54 (splash proof, virtually dustproof), so it can be used even in harsh environments. Moreover, it has been proven tough in Motorola's grueling Accelerated Life Test program, in which the design must survive a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
By combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology, the CP200D is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected.
- 16 Channel 4 Watt UHF Digital Radio
- VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)
- 12.5khz narrowband compliant
- Analog: 14.5hrs/Digital: 18.5hrs estimated battery life
- Motorola 2 pin compatible accessory port
- IP54 Rated