Winding Road Performance Shop & Race Services
Winding Road Performance & Race Divisions offer a full range of preparation services including maintenance and repair, performance upgrades and installs, annual tech inspections, alignments and corner balancing, tire mounting and much more.
Contact our Shop Services Department at (512) 436-8625 ext. 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs.
- Aftermarket Parts Installation (suspension, engine mods, chassis mods, etc.)
- Alignment & Corner Balancing
- Annual Tech Inspections
- AutoX Suspension Setup
- Brake Services
- Data System Installation (AIM, SmartyCam, Motec, VBOX, etc.) **WR is an Aim Preferred Installer
- Driver Cooling System Installation (Chillout, CoolShirt Systems, etc.)
- Engine/Drivetrain Conversions
- Fire Bottle Servicing & Installations
- Harness Bar or Roll Bar/Cage Installation (Custom or kit, bolt-in or weld-in)
- HPDE Suspension Setup
- Performance Upgrades & Installs
- Pre/Post Track Weekend Inspection
- Radar/Laser Detection System Install
- Roll Cage Installation & Fabrication
- Safety Gear Installation (harnesses, window nets, fire suppression, etc.)
- Seat Installation
- Tire Balancing & Installation (WR can also order your tires and install)
- Track Suspension Setup
From our Austin, TX shop, Winding Road Racing offers trackside services for Spec MX-5 Challenge, NASA Texas and track days. We also offer ground-up race car builds, race prep services and full arrive & drive programs.
Full-service trackside services including transport, arrive & drive packages and driver coaching and even hospitality.
- Club Racing
- HPDE & Track Day Services
- Spec MX-5 Challenge
- Racecars for Rent