Schroth SHR Flex Head Restraint
- SFI 38.1 Certified
- High strength Carbon reinforced materials
- Angle independent low collar design
- Dynamic articulating collar
- Rate responsive bump stop
- Sliding "twist anchor" tether system
- SlipStop belt retention system
- Helmet hardware kit included
- Integrated shoulder padding system
- Form fitting lower legs
- SHR FLEX the new Frontal Head Restraint from SCHROTH. Designed for optimum safety, comfort, and ease of use.
Ratings & Reviews
Like many I'm sure, I spent hours going through everything I could find on-line about the SHR Flex in comparison to every other option on the market. I finally pulled the trigger this spring and used it in my first HPDE event 2 weeks ago. I'm very pleased with the purchase. Quality of the device is very good and it was really comfortable for me. I'm not a skinny guy and have a fairly food build in my shoulder and chest. I like the fact that this automatically adjusts to me so I can get the right fit. When I sit in the car I tilt the SHR back so it's touching my seat before I tighten down the harnesses. Seems to work as advertised. My instructor for last HPDE, who's a regional chief instructor and has been doing DEs and competition for 15 years, got in the car with the same SHR Flex on. I thought that was a good sign! Just buy it and get the protection for your head in place for your next event.
very pleased with the quality and fit
Having run a HANS the last few years I took the opportunity of a new helmet purchase to switch out my posts and try the Scroth based on some friends recommendations. I really like the lower profile, it feels much less restrictive to me than the HANS ever did. Really happy.
$1000 insurance (SHR and QuickFit Pro) for the neck
Schroth SHR with Quick Fit Pro belts for E46 M3. Perfect combination for a little peace of mind (for the wife) when driving HPDE