Simpson Composite Devil Ray Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
Simpson Composite Devil Ray Auto Racing Helmet SA2015Features:
- Snell SA2015 Rated
- The Devil Ray has a lightweight composite shell, that weighs in slightly higher than the Carbon version
- Radio communications available
- Top air and side pipe options available, $150 additional charge (call to order)
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Includes helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use, Circle Track, Drag Racing, Sprint Car and Karting, Off-Road and Road Racing
Snell SA2015 helmets meet Snell's latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA2015 certification that also includes low velocity and low lateral testing.
Additionally, SA2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low-velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA2015 certified has passed "Low Lateral" impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
Watch our video on how to measure your head for a helmet: