Simpson Voyager 2 Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
- Snell SA2015 Certified
- Simpson's largest eyeport offers excellent field of vision
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications may be added
- Colors: White, Black, and Matte Black
- Best for multi-use: stock car racing, drag racing, sprints, road racing, karting and more
- Head and neck restraint compatible; additional hardware required
- Replacement shields available
Snell SA2015 helmets meet Snell's latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA2015 certified has passed "Low Lateral" impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
The Voyager 2 is a redesign of one of our customer favorites, featuring our largest eye port for excellent field of vision. The helmet interior includes contrast stitching and branding.
Watch our video on how to measure your head for a helmet: