Stilo ST5 FN 8860 ABP Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet
- The ST5 FN 8860 ABP does not have ports on the sides. This is the "formula" helmet shell and cannot have communications, side air or hydration built into it. For those options please see the ST5 GT 8860.
Looking for a carbon fiber helmet with great visibility? The ST5 FN is Stilo's latest and greatest carbon fiber helmet. They've updated the design of the ST4N that was so popular to include a taller and lower
That's not all they've accomplished for the new model, however. Here's a list of upgrades and features on this helmet:
- Lighter weight compared to ST4 models – up to size 59 in the small shell!
- Now available in 3XL in addition to 2XL sizing (composite versions as well as carbon)
- All ST5 models share the same
eyeport, so shields are now interchangeable across all ST5 helmets.
- Greatly improved ventilation: Now with 8 ventilation holes for improved cooling with Top Air systems – 6 in and 2 out
- Narrower by almost ½” and even lower profile than the ST4
- New & improved visor: only two screws and a center “squeeze to unlock" latch system
- Newly designed cheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than any previous Stilo helmet
Lightweight and strong, with the flexibility to work seamlessly with your onboard systems – the Stilo ST5 FN is a great choice for any racer who yearns for enhanced visibility without compromises. Check out the additional features of ST5 FN below:
- FIA 8860-2018
- Carbon Fiber medium-tensile, Molded in Autoclave
- Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows them to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for extra small to medium, and one for large and extra large.
- Weight (including intercom, does not include HANS post anchors):
- Small Shell: 1370 Grams
- Large Shell: 1470 Grams
- HANS post anchors are included with this helmet.
Watch our video on how to measure your head for a helmet: