Stilo ST5 FN Composite Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
- The ST5 FN does not have ports on the sides. This is a "formula" helmet shell and cannot have communications, side air or hydration built into it. For those options, please see the Stilo ST5 F Composite Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
- For the absolute lightest-weight carbon fiber racing helmet available, see the Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860 Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
That's not all they've accomplished for the new model, however. Here's a list of upgrades and features on this helmet:
- Lighter weight compared to ST4 models – up to size 59 in the small shell!
- Now available in 3XL in addition to 2XL sizing (composite versions as well as carbon)
- All ST5 models share the same
, so shields are now interchangeable across all ST5 helmets. eyeport
- Greatly improved ventilation: Now with 8 ventilation holes for improved cooling with Top Air systems – 6 in and 2 out
- Narrower by almost ½” and even lower profile than the ST4
- New & improved visor: only two screws and a center “squeeze to unlock" latch system
deisngedcheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than any previous Stilo helmet
Lightweight and strong, with the flexibility to work seamlessly with your onboard systems – the Stilo ST5 FN is a great choice for any racer who yearns for enhanced visibility without compromises. Check out the additional features of ST5 FN below:
- FIA 8858-2010 and Snell 2015 Certified
Light weight- size Large weighs a mere 3.6 lbs!
- Kevlar/Carbon Fiber composite construction
- Comes with noise attenuating earmuffs as standard
- Includes an M6 nut integrated into helmet shell for use with head and neck restraints.
- Note: HANS post anchors sold separately
- Three different shell sizes to choose from, providing you with a better fit and a lighter helmet. Rather than filling a large shell with lots of padding to accommodate those who require a small size, Stilo offers 3 shell sizes; one for extra small to medium, one for large and extra large, and one for 2X and 3X large sizes.