Stilo ST5 GT 8860 Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
- The ST5 GT 8860 has ports on the sides to add built-in communications, side air or hydration.
- For the "naked" version of this helmet without side ports, please see the Stilo ST5 FN 8860 Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
Looking for a carbon fiber helmet with great visibility? The ST5 GT 8860 is Stilo's latest carbon fiber helmet. They've updated the design of the ST4W that was so popular to include a taller and lower eyeport, giving you better visibility without compromising safety.
The modular design of the ST5 GT 8860 means that it can be outfitted with electronics, air supply or hydration systems (as well as any combination of the three), with no wires or hoses hanging from the helmet as it all integrates within the helmet shell.
Lightweight and strong, with the flexibility to work seamlessly with your onboard systems – the Stilo ST5 GT 8860 is a great choice for any racer who yearns for enhanced visibility without compromises. Check out the additional features of ST5 GT 8860 below:
- FIA 8860-2018 and Snell 2015 Certified
- Carbon Fiber medium-tensile, Molded in Autoclave
Stilohas two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows them to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for extra small to medium, and one for large and extra large.
- Weight (including intercom, does not include HANS post anchors):
- Small Shell: 1370 Grams
- Large Shell: 1470 Grams
- HANS post anchors are included with this helmet.