Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860 Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
- The ST5 GT Zero 8860 is the lightest-weight carbon fiber racing helmet on the market. It has ports on the sides to add built-in communications, side air or hydration.
- For the "naked" version of this helmet without side ports, please see the Stilo ST5 FN Zero 8860 Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet SA2015
Looking for a carbon fiber helmet with great visibility? The ST5 GT Zero 8860 is Stilo's latest and greatest carbon fiber helmet. They've updated the design of the ST4W GT Zero 8860 that was so popular to include a taller and lower
That's not all they've accomplished for the new model, however. Here's a list of upgrades and features on this helmet:
- Lighter weight compared to ST4 models – up to size 59 in the small shell!
- Now available in 3XL in addition to 2XL sizing (composite versions as well as carbon)
- All ST5 models share the same
eyeport, so shields are now interchangeable across all ST5 helmets.
- Greatly improved ventilation: Now with 8 ventilation holes for improved cooling with Top Air systems – 6 in and 2 out
- Narrower by almost ½” and even lower profile than the ST4
- New & improved visor: only two screws and a center “squeeze to unlock" latch system
deisngedcheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than any previous Stilo helmet
The modular design of the ST5 GT Zero 8860 means that it can be outfitted with electronics, air supply or hydration systems (as well as any combination of the three), with no wires or hoses hanging from the helmet as it all integrates within the helmet shell.
Lightweight and strong, with the flexibility to work seamlessly with your onboard systems – the Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860 is a great choice for any racer who yearns for enhanced visibility without compromises. Check out the additional features of ST5 GT Zero 8860 below:
- FIA 8860-2018 and Snell 2015 Certified
- Carbon Fiber high-title, Molded in Autoclave
- Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows them to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for extra small to medium, and one for large and extra large.
- Weight (including intercom, does not include HANS post anchors):
- Small Shell: 1220 Grams / 2.48 lbs
- Large Shell: 1270 Grams / 2.68 lbs
- Stilo ZERO shells are the lightest FIA 8860-2018 helmets available.
- HANS post anchors are included with this helmet.