VBOX Motorsport Lite Dual Camera System
Video VBOX Lite is a one box solution, incorporating a solid state video recorder, a VBOX 10Hz GPS data-logger and a real time graphic overlay. This combination allows users to carry out detailed driver training and vehicle analysis without the expense and specialised knowledge involved in professional level data-loggers.
Based on the high end Video VBOX, Video VBOX Lite is a more affordable version of what Video VBOX users have called the ultimate track video system. Housed in a rugged plastic box, with a smaller footprint than the VideoVBOX Pro, Video VBOX Lite shares many of the same features as the top of the range product.
This package includes:
- Video VBOX Lite Two Camera Package: Video VBOX Lite 10Hz GPS data logger and video recorder, incorporating graphical overlay engine and 4 CAN channel logging
- 1 x 580L Sony HQ1 CCD bullet camera and windscreen suction mount
- 1 x 420L Sony 1/3in CCD bullet camera and windscreen suction mount
- 1 x Forward facing camera ring (p-in-p camera screws directly onto mount)
- Two mono microphones Microphone splitter cable
- Magnetic GPS antenna
- In car power supply cable - to connect to 12V aux supply/cigar lighter
- 4GB SD card
- Manual and software on CD
PLEASE NOTE: This package does not include a CAN cable. If your vehicle has CAN on the diagnostic port, please order the VBOX MiniDIN OBDII CAN Cable. If you need to directly wire into CAN on your vehicle, please order the VBOX Unterminated CAN Cable for VBOX Lite.
Information to help you choose which is the right cable can be found in the Racelogic Vehicle CAN Database.